Frequently Asked Questions:
- How does your fee structure work? Every single legal fee is flat rate and agreed to by the client before proceeding with representation. Consult fees are always $185 no matter if the representation takes 15 minutes or 3 hours. All other rates are also flat fee, as in they will not change after we agree on the scope of representation.
- What is a legal consult? Think of a consult as an a la carte menu item. I provide counsel and advice regarding your one specific legal issue and I am available to talk about that one specific issue until it is resolved.
- How do I pay for your services? I provide an invoice for my services and accept cash, check or credit cards through PayPal and Square. All payments made through PayPal will be done through PayPal invoice system.
- Where do I mail payment? Please do not mail cash. Make checks payable to Angel Latterell, Esq. and mail to 1037 NE 65th St. #324, Seattle, WA 98115.
- Can I do a consult over the phone? Of course. In fact, it is faster and easier for a lot of clients to do so. If you have the technology and prefer, we can also Facetime, WhatsApp, or Google Hang out.
- Where is your office? I work from a home office and from wherever I happen to be when you need me. My mailing address is a mailbox and I am appropriately registered with the Washington State Bar Association. I do not publish my home address for personal safety and privacy. If we meet in person we will determine a location safe for the both of us to have in-person real time communication.